It has been a blessing to see our school grow from 17 students to 28 this year! Our happy classrooms enjoy the leadership of good teachers who offer a wide range of complimenting skills. Of course, teaching is made much easier with students like ours who are respectful, friendly, and play hard at recess!
After two years of gardening, our school will be adding a large greenhouse to keep out most of the foul weather during the winter months. Students will be involved in every aspect of setting up the new structure, preparing soil, planting, cultivation and harvesting!
I am very proud to work with Mr. Rincon, Mrs. Nystrom, Mrs. Miller, and our Secretary Miss Gigi. What a great team! It is exciting to work with professionals who really know how to reach the minds and hearts of children!
John Linhares, Principal
- The Feather River Adventist School family exists to show children Jesus, nurture their love for Him and others, teach them to think, and empower them to serve.
- The Feather River Adventist School is operated by the Seventh-day Adventist Church to provide a spiritually oriented education for children. A belief in the existence of the Creator God is fundamental in the philosophy of Seventh-day Adventist schools. We respect His divine authority and recognize His intervention in human affairs. We believe that true education develops the spiritual, mental, and physical powers of each student; preparing them for the joy of service in this life and for the higher joy of service in the life to come. To achieve this goal, we encourage each student to:
- Develop a personal relationship with God and his fellow men as stated in Matthew 2:37-39
- Master the basic academic skills
- Value labor, physical and mental, as the blessing God intended
- Cultivate physical fitness, mental ability, and moral purity as the blessing God intended.
- The Feather River Adventist School is operated in harmony with the guidance and direction of the Office of Education, North American Division of the Seventh-day Adventist Church.